Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Crafting Mini-Courses are now available


Craftsy Logo




Craftsy now has mini-courses!!!


Craftsy's mini-courses have the same great content that we all have come to expect from Craftsy.com  but feature student-led discussions and are much shorter in length than the regular courses.
They're a perfect way to learn new skills and experience the Craftsy platform first-hand!


I'm super excited about the mini-courses and have big plans on what I'm taking next!


One of the mini-courses at Craftsy is called Sewing Machine 911. I recently got a sewing machine but since I haven't use one in many years... I could use a refresher course. In this course I am hoping to learn how to clean and maintain my sewing machine with lots of neat tips and tricks.
I'm also looking forward to taking The Hand-Painted Cake Course! I look forward to learning how to make edible works of art to show off to my family and friends. My daughters' birthdays are coming up and I would LOVE to make a one of a kind cake for my precious girls!
Take a look at all of the other free Craftsy mini-courses that are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...