Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Touching Autism Story from a Loving Fan







Here is a touching story from a fan with an adorable Autistic son.

-Krystal R
"My son was diagnosed December 18th 2012, but if I found that their was a cure to instantly take his disorder away I would refuse it! Because then he wouldn't be as awesome as he is now!!! We love a child with Autism" ♥



♥ This is Penny, Damon-Eric and Krystal's doggie showing her support for her favorite boy!! ♥




-I have to say that Krystal is one Awesome Mommy and her son is simply adorable!!!
Thank you for sharing your story with us Krystal R!


If you would like to share your story, you can send it by direct msg to The Realm of Freebies, Deals & Fun or by email to AutoFaerie@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. Great story! Thanks for Supporting Autism Awareness :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...