Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Remember - A Poem I wrote as a child



I got the sudden urge to share a poem with everyone that I wrote a VERY long time ago when I was just a child. It won a contest or two that I entered it in but I was never able to travel to accept an award.....Here it goes, I hope yall like it :0)

Remember

Do you remember when you were little?
When you thought the cat played the fiddle?
When your mom turned out the light,
Your little heart jumped with fight,
When your mom told you to stay...
But all you did was crawl away,
When everyone sang "Happy Birthday!"
I remember that like it was yesterday,
Do you Remember When You Was Little?

Written By
Autumn Banks


Feel Free to Comment Below and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...