Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

#Hashtag Happenings





Ever wonder whats Trending on the web?
What about all those hashtags on Twitter?
Did you know that those Twitter #Hashtags group together similar tweets?
I like to check and see whats trending on Twitter and Google+ every now and then so I have a better understanding about what everyone has on their mind these days. It helps me with my writing content.

I'm thinking about starting a Hashtag Happenings post regularly.
Today will be a test run :-)
Tell me what you think


#Hashtag Happenings
Today's popular hastag is

Lets see what others are saying...




Do you Agree or Disagree with any of the above tweets?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...