Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Question of the day - April 11


- Question of the day -



If you don't support the decisions and life choices of your spouse/other half, Can you have a Strong and Healthy Relationship that lasts?



I personally think that you cannot. Both parties have to fully support each other or the relationship will be out of balance. Someone will get hurt and the happiness will not flow through your relationship and/or house



What's your opinion on this subject?
I would love to hear everyone's feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I think there's a fine line between agreeing with decisions made and supporting your spouse. I support my husband because I love him and he is my partner, but there have been some choices that have been made that I did not fully agree with, but supported him regardless. Things cannot always be 100% great and always full of happiness, but being a team is very important to me, as I want my daughter to know a happy, stable home.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...