Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Question of the Day - April 23


PBS KIDS Caillou Shop




- Question of the Day -




School will be out for most kids in less that 2 months!! I can't believe it!
Are you planning a Family Vacation for this summer?



I would love to have set plans to do something fun and exciting with my kids but with my fiance's busy work schedule, it's hard to plan a big vacation. I'm hoping that we're able to squeeze in atleast one big trip. I want to make all the memories with my girls that I can while they're still little! They're growing up so fast, I can't believe they will be 6 and 7 in just over a month!!


Is your family planning a vacation?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...