Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Question of the Day - April 20

B2C Jewels



- Question of the Day -

What's your Birthstone?



Mine is Opal and I LOVE it! But you can't find many Birthstone Collections with Opal for October... It's normally a pink stone. I like the color pink but it always looks fake and plastic and makes me feel like the stone is fake because I know it should be an Opal.

Opal's are so beautiful! I love the way the colors blend. I've had an Opal stone that a guy gave me when I worked at Blimpie Subs & Salads as a teen. My daughter lost it a couple months ago but just a few weeks ago my fiance found it in my bedroom floor!! I was soooo happy!!!!
That was luck! I thought it was gone forever... I'd slowly started to accept that I would never see it again.

Do you like your Birthstone?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...