Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Question of the Day - April 14




- Question of the Day -

I wasn't able to post the Question of the day on my blog yesterday due to me being at the park most of the day spending some time with my daughters. I did post it around 8pm on my facebook page. Here's the link if you would like to check out yesterdays question.
- April 14, 2013 -


Where are you from?



I've come to realize that my readers come from more than just around the United States! We stretch across the whole world!

I would love to see where you all are from. Maybe we'll meet some "neighbors"!


I live in Asheville, North Carolina. I love my hometown. I acually live in a small town right outide Asheville but since it's so small, 75% of shopping and everyday things, happen in Asheville. You can have the country and the city all in one! If i ever move, it won't be very far.

Where do you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...