Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY Dollhouse Toilet






- DIY Dollhouse Toilet -

It took me a long time to come up with a way to make a toilet... I couldn't figure out how I was going to turn randoms from my house into a toilet!

I came up with a Pink Toilet that Jade happy added to her little bathroom.

To make the toilet, I used:


A Toothpaste Box

Duck Tape
Hot Glue Gun
Top off of a lotion container


  • I started by cutting off the bottom of the toothpaste box, making it about 1 1/2 inches tall.
  • I then covered the outside of the box with Pink Duck tape
  • Using a lotion top, my fiance cut the hole bigger using a box cutter and a file. (It wasn't easy)
  • I use a hot glue gun to secure the 2 together. I had to add a small piece of cardboard wrapped in duck tape between the lid and box so the lid had room to open.

Vaa La!!!!



You have a tiny toilet for your child's dollhouse!!

ENJOY!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...