Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Capture School Memories in a Photobook




I don't about you but when it comes to the first years of school, I try and get as many photos and memories that I can. The kids are only little once and at the ages that my girls are now (5 and 6) they LOVE school! That won't last long, in just a few years I'm going to have to listen to the "But I don't like my teacher, school sucks MOM!!!!" But I'm not there yet.


I have a tendency to take LOTS of photos, load them to my computer, edit them, add a few to facebook and then they sit there..... and sit there.... and sit there....

Ever since I discovered Blurb, my photos no longer just hang out on my computer!! I have the chance to give them their very own photo books that no display the best of my photos but the design options are awesome as well!

Blurb now was School books!!!!

Now we can capture all those special memories from field trips, ball games, graduations and more in a personal photobook!
The best part about Blurb School Books is that they are easy to create and can be a great fundraising tool for your school or class!!

Use the code MYSCHOOLBOOK to receive your 15% discount on Blurb School and Yearbooks until 5/31/2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...