Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Question of the Day - April 16



- Question of the day -


Are your kids in Public School, Home School or Private School?

Why did you chose that way of schooling?

My daughters are in a public school. I chose to send my children to public school because it made since. Everyone in my family have went to public schools and we all came out just fine. 
I made life long relationships during my school years and I want my daughters to be able to not only learn from wonderful people who love their job, but to find friends that make my daughters happy, help them through hard times and all the other things that great friends are for. (I know my girls are young now but friendships can last a lifetime)
I believe that kids need social interactions and if I would of chose to home-school my girls, I wouldn't be able to give them all the social interactions that I believe they need to function as a normal child. I'm not saying that other parents can't give their child all the social interactions because they do have groups you can join but I'm a home-body and don't get out much. I also have problems interacting with others sometimes. Being a Home-school teacher is not for me... I also know that I don't have the patience to home-school my children. The teachers that have been in the life of my daughters, have been wonderful. Jade and Loran are very smart little girls and I owe a large part of that to the teachers that spend their days making sure my children are ready for the next grade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...