Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Question of the Day - April 19





- Question of the Day -


How old do you think is the right age to get your daughters' ears pierced?


How old is too young?




My youngest, Jade, was 4 and Loran was 5 yrs old when their dad and I took them to the mall to get their ears pierced. Loran was in kindergarten and was very excited that she got to go back to school and show all her friends that she got her ears pierced.

I was to scared to get my girls' ears pierced when they were babies, even though I was only 6 months old when my mama took me to get my ears pierced. I knew my babies were going to cry and I couldn't handle it. I'm not saying that it's wrong because I have no problems with my ears but I was to scared.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...