Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Question of the Day - April 21


- Question of the Day -



What was your favorite cartoon as a child?




I was a BIG Care Bear fan! So much so that when I was in high school, My best friend and I had a HUGE collection of "Our" Care Bear. Mine was the Lt Pink one - Cheer-Bear while my friends was the Lt Blue one - Bedtime Bear. 
We had key-chains, stuffed animals, the Bear Backpacks, movies and LOTS more! Sammie and I would have a "Girls Date" and watch our movies together!

My daughters have my collection now :-)

I was also a HUGE Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony fan.
As an adult with kids, I've passed on my love of CareBears, Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony to my daughters. They have so many movies that I know by heart because I catch myself watching the movies with them.
The originals are very different from the new shows but I love them all!!



What was your favorite cartoon as a child?




1 comment:

  1. I can't remember my favorite cartoon, but I do remember loving that show Saved by the Bell. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...