Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Orgreenic - The Perfect Non-Stick Green Pan

I recently started a promotion where other bloggers and/or my readers (Meaning YOU!) can write up posts about things that you believe need to be talked about. I will be posting these Guest Posts throughout the next few weeks. The topics will vary. I have received a WONDERFUL review on a n Eco-Friendly Fry Pan that a good friend recently got as a gift and I would like to share it to you.
Enjoy!


I am still accepting Guest Posts from Readers and Other Bloggers! If your interested: Contact me
via Email - AutoFaerie@gmail.com
Via Twitter - @AutoFaerie
Via Facebook - The Realm Of Freebies, Deals & Fun
Or Comment below



The Orgreenic - Non-Stick Green Pan
Written By - Christina Petersen of FL


If you are like me, you have your favorite frying pan. The one you always call on for a perfect omelette or eggs. Mine is as old as I am, but I've been hesitant to get rid of it because they just don't make pans like they use to.

Recently, my fiance's coworker told him about the Orgreenic perfect green pan. He told him that it was sold at CVS and other retailers for $19.99 plus tax.
After some convincing he got one for me, and I tried it out.

I instantly fell in love.
The directions are simple and straight forward. Before your first use, you "season" the pan. *For anyone who doesn't know - seasoning is simply applying butter or Crisco to the surface, heating it till it is hot enough to slightly smoke, then letting it cool, and washing with warm soapy water.

The pan does everything the packaging says it does. NOTHING sticks to it (Not even melted caramel or burnt chocolate!!), and you don't even have to use butter! Perfect for healthier cooking! The price is very reasonable and worth every penny. My very first omelette out of my Orgreenic pan was 5 star perfection! Cleanup is amazingly easy. Since nothing sticks, washing is a snap.



The pan is not only for stove top cooking. It can be used in the oven and broiler as well! The handle is metal and never gets hot while on the stove. I got this pan over a week ago, and I have been telling everyone I know about it. The Orgreenic green line also features a griddle pan and a perfect flip pancake pan. Those two will be in my kitchen inventory very soon. This pan has NO downfalls! You will not be disappointed with your purchase, I guarantee it!




If you would like to learn more about Orgreenic Nonstick Ceramic Frypans line you can visit them on their website at https://www.orgreenicskillet.com


Also available at Kohl's



Disclaimer: The review above is an honest opinion from a non-blogger who purchased the product herself or had it purchased for her. No compensation was given or received. I only post information and products on My Kind Of Introduction that I believe in and that I think will benefit my readers since they are top priority. We are in no way affiliated with the brand and/or company mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...