Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Natural Dog Treat Recipes







If you have ever been featured on my blog, My Kind Of Introduction, through blog Round-Ups or in any other way -- Feel free to grab the "I was featured on..." button below. You can post it anywhere you like. Leave a link to the page you posted the button, if you chose to use it... I would love to see! :-)
Ohhh and CONGRATULATIONS!!
I loved you soo much that I blogged about you!!


and then, she {snapped}


I've had quiet a few request for Natural Dog Treat Recipes so I set myself on a mission to search for all kinds of natural recipes that are sure to put a "tongue hanging to the side" smile, on your pup!
Below is a round-up of a few recipes that I have found throughout the wonderful bloggasphere that I love to fly through on a daily bases ...
(Click the photos to visit the host blogs and see the recipes)

ENJOY!

- Natural Dog Treat Recipes -
Keep your 4-legged kids happy and healthy with natural treats made from everyday ingredients throughout your kitchen...





Carrot and Banana Natural Dog Treat Recipe from 17 Apart

Made with Fresh Carrots and Banana's along with brown sugar.



Sweet Potato Dog Chew Treats from 17 Apart
Just Sweet Potato's and your oven...


Chicken Jerky Treats, Vegetarian Treats, Sunflower Treats, and Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits from RODALE

You can find many Dog Treat recipes all on one page at RODALE, including chicken jerky (photo below) that people can enjoy as well!


Nutty Bacon Dog Treats from Dog Hill Kitchen
Made with bacon, maple syrup and even some peanut butter!



Don't they look good enough to eat? Some of them you can eat but I personally would just leave them to the dogs :-)



I'm starting to think about making Natural Dog Treats and try selling them.... I wonder if I would do any good? Gives me something to think about.


Do you have any Natural Dog Treat Recipes that we could add to the list?
(Don't forget to thank all these wonderful blog owners for the outstanding things they do!)



1 comment:

  1. There are various sorts of chewable treats, such because pig ears, chews which are made from pork, hard-bone, and the traditional rawhide. Now, its imperative that you understand the difference in between rawhide and pigskins or even ears. Rawhide is the actual section from inside cattle hide and is washed and processed before your pet ever sets their tooth on it. Unlike this halloween skin, it is often a tougher material and is available in a wider variety. This site
    organic dog chews recommend me a friend and I found it best for the dogs food. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...