Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Splashtastic DollyWood Deals





Are you planning a trip to DollyWood this summer?

I remember going to DollyWood a few times as a child. My favorite part was all the awesome water rides! I would ride them over and over and over just to get soaked!!! I loved it! It's been a long time since I've been to DollyWood but I would love to take my daughters.

They now have Splash Country, a water-park, that's part of DollyWood. I've never been to Splash Country but a couple of my friends have and they said it was AWESOME!!!!! I started searching for prices and deals for a family trip to DollyWood and was greeted with a great success!
Check out all the AWESOME offers I found!


  • $15 Off Two Dollywood One-Day Admission Tickets -- Want to save $15 on two Dollywood admissions? Better hurry! This online offer is only available through May 24. Tickets purchased under this special offer are only valid for admission to Dollywood, Wednesday, April 24 through Friday, May 24, 2013. Void after May 24. Save $7.50 per one-day Dollywood ticket through this online offer when you purchase a minimum of two tickets. Offer is valid toward the purchase of Dollywood Regular, Child and Senior one-day admissions only. Buy your tickets now and use them any operating day through May 24, 2013.
  • Enter Dollywood or Dollywood's Splash Country after 3:00 PM with a one-day ticket purchase, and use the same ticket to get in FREE to the same park the next operating day. Learn more regarding Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country admission tickets.
  • Cabin guests can take advantage of the Length of Stay Pass. For the same fee as a one-day park admission ticket, cabin guests can enjoy unlimited visits to Dollywood for the duration of their stay including complimentary reserved parking. 

Find more DollyWood Deals! <-Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...