Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, July 15, 2013

5 Fun and Cheap Activities to do at Walt Disney World


Guest Post
Go Frugal at Disney on your Family Day



-- Continue below for Frugal Tips at Disney World --

Throughout the month of June, I've had the pleasure of working with some really great bloggers, not to mention that our 1st guest post was from one of you... a fan of My Kind Of Introduction, who shared a review of an Eco-Friendly Product!! How cool is that?!
So far, 4 guest articles have been shared since I began my search near the end of May and I couldn't be happier with the wonderful content that these ladies have created! I hope your enjoying our Guests as much as I am!
I have to admit that, I truly believe the Guest Post idea was one of the best blog decisions that I've made so far this year and I'm just getting started!! I have an awesome Family Attraction post to share with you this week from April at 'Pixie Dust Savings'. I'm also working with a couple other ladies who are planning their own Guest Posts to share with you soon! I'm so excited!! There are some extremely talented ladies in the blogger world!



Welcome to our 5th Guest Post, here at My Kind Of Introduction!
We reached a big milestone!!! I'm so excited that I may do a happy dance!!

This week, I'm excited to be bringing you an article that's full of ideas on how to visit Disney World - Spend the less amount of money possible and still have tons of fun!! Unbelievable huh?
Read below to hear how you can go frugal at Disney!

Put your hands together for......


April from Pixie Dust Savings!!!
Bringing to us today - 
5 Fun and Cheap Activities to do at Walt Disney World


When you book a Disney vacation, plan a day or to relax and enjoy some of the free and cheap things to do on property outside of the parks.
  • Resort Hop - Each Disney resort is themed and is absolutely gorgeous! Huge fireplaces, waterfalls, cool looking pools , even a savannah filled with animals. Take the free Disney buses to each resort or the Monorail for the Polynesian, Grand Floridian, and the Contemporary. During the Christmas season The Grand Floridian has a life sized Gingerbread House with free samples of gingerbread. The Beach Club resort has a beautiful Chocolate Carousel, the smell is amazing. Disney goes above and beyond when it comes to interior design—you will not be disappointed.
  • Family Movie Nights - Many of the resorts do a family movie night under the stars or other fun family activities. These are free to do and take some stress off your feet. Check with your resort to see if any events are planned while you are vacationing.
  • Explore Downtown Disney - Take some time and explore all of the shops in Downtown Disney. I love going and just looking for things I could DIY at home. Grab some FREE Chocolate at the Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop and FREE Slushy sample at Goofy’s Candy Company. Downtown Disney features fine art shows during the day featuring school bands, dance troupes, and so much more. At night, enjoy free music concerts, dancing and the beauty of the resort lit up.
  • Take in the Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom from the Ticket and Transportation Center. - My husband and I live about 2 hours from Disney, but we don’t have annual passes yet. We do to Downtown Disney quite often and end our day watching the Wishes fireworks outside of the Magic Kingdom. It is free. The audio is piped in so you hear everything perfectly. I was quite impressed with the fireworks from a distance, you notice how artistic Disney is and how well the show is made. When your right in front of the castle you can’t notice all the details like you can from a distance.
  • Go Mini Golfing at Fantasia Mini Golf. - This is around $12 and is so fun. My husband and I really enjoy their Fantasia Mini Golf park. The holes are all Disney themed and the topiaries are Disney. It is pretty awesome and it costs quite less than a park ticket.

If you enjoyed the information that you read in the article above,
Make sure you check out April's blog - Pixie Dust Savings!
You can also find Pixie Dust Savings on Facebook and Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe that could help me afford to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, thanks! My son and his family are going in October.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun fun!!! Maybe these tips will help you son save some money!!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you...