Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

How I transformed my Lonely Night w/out kids into something more……


I’m the type of person who enjoys being alone. I treasure every moment that I get to spend when I’m all by myself. But now that I’m finding myself completely alone in my house, with no kids sleeping in their room…. I’m not as relaxed and happy as I normally feel. It caught me off guard and taken me a bit of time to deal with it properly. 

Here’s what helped me cope


  • Slept…… Alot
  • Sat in my yard and was able to blog for a little bit before my battery died in my laptop…. I should of charged it first :(
  • Played Games on my phone (I‘m extremely obsessed with a couple different ones)
  • Read a little of The Honest Toddler: A Child’s guide to Parenting
  • Worked on my reviews
  • Squished a few flying ants (I had to add this one because I didn‘t even know they existed until a few weeks ago!!)
  • Discovered a collection of Princess Stickers that I started collecting for the girls about 3 or 4 years ago. (There are 2 sets, Each set has 2 parts J - The Princess and The Frog & The Disney Princess - designed before Tiana came about.)
  • Edited Pictures (One of my favorite things to do!)
  • Tried to sign online again with no success and got frustrated
  • Played On My Phone a bit more
  • Put on some music………. (I should of done this earlier)
  • Relaxed enough to stop watching the clock J


I believe I may add cleaning to my steps next time… that wasn’t an option this time. The worse part was that I wasn't able to find my other phone all day and once I did, I realized that my fiance forgot to leave me his mom’s phone number, when he left for work,  so I could call my daughters before bed…. Tomorrow will be a better day.

In the end - I realized that Music is what calmed me down and I was able to enjoy the rest of my - By that time - Night. 

Ahhhh How I love music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...