Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Diary of a Blogger with No Internet


I can no longer promise daily blog posts anymore. What frustrates I’ve come to realize that me the most is that I just started them but it’s okay, we’ll work through this minor bump in the road and move past it soon. In the mean time, I’ve decided to begin a new temporary segment that I’m calling “The Diary of a Blogger with No Internet”. (I do have an available internet connection but I can‘t reach it all the time, at the moment.) I will continue to bring you all the normal reviews, giveaways, crafts, and so forth. I will be adding my personal touch through this new segment. I hope you enjoy the addition. Feel free to comment all you like. I try to always comment back as much as possible.


Here is my first Diary Entry 

How I Transformed my Lonley Night w/out Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...