Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tipsy Tuesdays....

Tipsy Tuesdays


This topic just don’t make as much since to me as it did the day I created it…. All I can think about is drinking when I say “Tipsy Tuesday” and that’s not exactly what I originally had in mind J I believe I’m going to drop this one. (Daily posts will soon turn be changing completely, keep an eye out for more info.) In the meantime. Everyone enjoys a drink every now and then don’t they? I believe I’m going to go see what I have in the fridge…. Not too sure if I’ll find anything but it’s worth a try!! I’ll let your know what I find....


And I found nothing :(
That could be a good thing though haha!

What's your favorite drink?

2 comments:

  1. Mine is anything sweet. lol. Hey, did you get my email about you winning my giveaway? Please let me know your mailing address so I can send it off!
    www.sixfeetunderblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't found an email from you, I'll double check!!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you...