Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Squooshi Reusable Food Pouches



Adorably designed, Squooshi reusable food pouches are fun for kids of all ages and you'll appreciate the cost savings of DIY...Save up to hundreds of dollars annually! With Squooshi you can store, freeze, and serve all from the same container.

Use Code - FAMILYGUIDE for a FREE set of replacement caps at



Squooshi food pouches are reusable and uniquely designed so they are fun for kids, helpful for parents, and better for our environment.

4 comments:

  1. I got my first one of these at the baby fair I just went to. I can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them yet but I hope to get a few soon! They seem awesome!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! I love reusable products!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...