Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Travel the World with Little Passports


Sign up for one or both of Little Passports subscriptions and follow Sam and Sofia on their exciting adventures around the USA and the world. Inspire a love and understanding of the world as your child learns about a geography, history, culture, and language in a fun and memorable way.
They offer two subscription packages:
World Edition: Join Sam and Sofia as they travel to a new country every month

USA Edition: Travel with Sam and Sofia as they visit two new states every month




My daughters should be receiving their very first Little Passport package soon and I can't wait!!! I'll let you know when it gets here, I'm getting antsy!!

To Learn more about Little Passports:
Click the banner above

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...