Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Doing some Tuesday Thinking


It's been raining alot for the past day or so and I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't rain on July 4th! We have plans to go out of town to visit my fiances family and our kids are going to spend a couple nights with the grandparents. I would hate for it to be raining and ruin our firework plans. But if it rains  in Asheville, that don't mean that it will rain in Lenior/Hudson NC as well. Even though Hudson is only an hour or 2 away, weather can do some crazy things so we may be safe.... I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Last Year for the fourth, my family went to Downtown Asheville and watched the firework show "One The Green". They had live music from local bands along with kids activites, even a blow up slide!! We all had alot of fun!!!
(Read all about our 4th of July in Downtown Asheville -- I wrote up a post about our fun!)



The girls were wanting to go downtown again this year but once they found out that we had plans to go see their Mawmaw, Granny and Grand-Paw... They were as happy as can be!! I've been hearing about this trip for weeks now and it's being brought up more often now that the days are slipping away! We're heading down to Hudson, NC around 10am on Thursday morning, since Alan has to work all day on Wednesday. It's going to be a busy day since we will be driving down, Hanging out with family, Watching Fireworks, and then driving home all in the same day! The kids will only be in the car for the trip down but I'm a bit worried that they will get homesick and want to come early. This will be their first long distance trip away from home without myself or their daddy staying with them. It's not just my girls that'll be staying with Alan's mom and step-dad, Mj will be staying too. He's the oldest but he don't come over to our house as much as we would like so sometimes we have a few bad days, it's mostly nights but mornings can be touch at times as well. At the moment, Jade, Loran and Mj are all excited about spending a couple nights with family so I hope they have a wonderful time and not cry for home bad enough that the trip had to be made early.


(The video below is the first video I've uploaded directly to my blog, Let me know if something is wrong or it won't work for you)
Below is a short video from Last Year
A small part of the Fireworks Show in Downtown Asheville
The 4th of July 2012

How are you planning on spending your 4th of July this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...