Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Must Have Back-To-School List for 2013

#BackToSchoolBlogParty

#BackToSchoolBlogParty

Welcome to the Back-To-School Blog Party on My Kind Of Introduction! Throughout the next 3 weeks, I'll be sharing all kinds of information, tips and deals about everything Back-to-School! From awesome products to learning activities! My plan is to get you and your kids back into the school routine. I've extended this event from lasting the original one week to now lasting three weeks due to the popularly of my last event!! I’m hoping that we can surpass the Summer Event popularity and make the Back-To-School Blog Party bigger than ever! I'm starting off this week with a Must-Have List (added below) for Back-To-School 2013! Among the products and brands you may notice that not all of the products are “school” related but when it comes to the kids heading to school for 8 hours a day… it’s time for us moms to relax a bit and maybe get a little excited as well. Don’t pretend that your not a tiny bit excited about having free time to get a few extra things done or maybe just sit back and enjoy not having to untangle a toy from your daughters hair and make sure that lunch is served on-time!! That’s the teachers job now!
Enjoy it while you can… It'll be 3:00 pm before your know it!

Below is the Must Have Products and Brands List for Back-To-School 2013!!
I've added a small description to help you know the products a bit better, if you would like to learn more, click the brand names on the list and you will either be taken to the brand website or directed to a blog post that I've wrote about the selected brand!

I also want to add that the last week of the Back-To-School Blog Party will be dedicated to the parents as well as a few kid-school posts mixed in :)
Use the hashtag: #BackToSchoolBlogParty on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Pinterest to keep up with all of the post during the event, I'll be updating the Event Page as much as possible throughout the next 3 weeks as well! 
-Enjoy!-



1) Little Passports - Get your kids back into the learning routine when you let them travel the world with the kits received through a monthly subscription with Little Passports.

2) Kidecals  – To label supplies so less things get lost

3) ThrifTee Gear Bags  – Use the bags for: Lunch bags, gym bags, purses and more

4) PackIt - The Perfect Back-to-School Lunch Box - Keeps food cool & Fresh!

5) Crazy 8 - The perfect styles of clothes for back-to-school!

6) Elmers - Who doesn't stock up on Elmers liquid and stick glue once Meet-the-Teacher Day passes?! It's the only school glue that I buy!! :)

7) Thirty-One - Great choice of purses, bags to be used for Gym and even very durable Lunch Boxes (My daughter took a 31 Lunch Bag to school last year and LOVED it. She felt very special starting Kindergarten with her Purple Polka-dotted Lunch bag!)

8) Old Navy - Great Clothes and Great Prices!!

9) Soylicious - Time to relax while the kids are in school, Steal some alone time and light up a soy candle or heat up a few Melter Gems and relax away all the summer commotion

10) The Wizor  – The Original Wall Scissors -- Mom-Made for removal of retail tags - Great for all of those new school clothes!

Don't forget to check out the featured brands by clicking on the links above! They all have wonderful products!

View more post for the Back-to-school Blog Party on our event page!

18 comments:

  1. These are some wonderful products - I love this list!! The Wizor would be so great in our house - my girls always want to use their teeth! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Wizor is a wonderful little device! Using your teeth on those tags is never a good choice, but my daughters are the same way!

      Delete
  2. Great list :) I can't wait to see what's to come in the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! I'm having a blast during the Back-To-School Blog Party! I hope your catching some of the wonderful posts! I have lots more on their way! You can keep up using the hashtag #BackToSchoolBlogParty on social media :)

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great list! It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm having alot of fun and Week 1 isn't even over yet! We still have lots to come!! :)

      Delete
  4. So far my favorites on your list are PackIt, Thirty One, and Old Navy! Love this list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad your enjoying the list! Keep an eye out for all of the great Back-To-School posts that go along with it! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the Little Passports idea! Perfect for my younger sister, actually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Passports is really neat! You get all kinds of goodies in the mail each month and you never know where you'll be traveling next! My daughters love it so far! I'm sure your sister would enjoy Little Passports as well!

      Delete
  6. I cannot even believe it's back to school time creeping up so fast!! I think we might try Old Navy this year... we usually do TJ Maxx but my son has outgrown the toddler sizes (and that's where they have the best deals, I think), so we'll be branching out this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Old Navy, I haven't shopped at TJ Maxx is a while! I'm not sure where the closest one is to me. But Old Navy recently moved into the local mall a few years ago and I couldn't be happier! They have great choices for kids and the prices always put a smile on this mama's face!

      Delete
  7. That's a great list! And those wizor's look pretty handy to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, The Wizor is wonderful! I'll admit that I randomly grab strings and cut it real quick as I'm walking past the Wizor in my living room! My fiance and his best-friend think I'm crazy but I'm just simply easily amused :) Nothing wrong with that right? haha

      Delete
  8. What a great list! I can't believe back to school is already here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'm just as surprised as you are! It's now the 1st day of August and my girls have 20 days until school!!! That's crazy talk! But I'm kinda ready to hand over my kids to the teachers for a few hours a day... Momma needs a break :) haha

      Delete
  9. Love the list! Can't wait for my daughter to grow up and start school. I really enjoy buying school supplies :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. There were several companies on your list that I love as well. Thirty One has some great bags, and exactly who doesn't buy Elmer's Glue!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...