Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

50 Free Photo Prints


Shutterfly Photo Books


I'm a photographer and during the summer I'm always outside filling my camera full of photos of my daughters along with the nature around me. I hate taking all those photos and uploading them to the computer and then there they sit..... Getting prints of your photos is the best part. Being able to sit down and flip through pictures and display them all over the house and giving some to family and friends. I've used lots of different sources to get my prints including the stores that have a photo lab in them locally. I have to say that Shutterfly is my favorite choice! Maybe you can't go pick up your pictures an hour after you order them but when you do get them in the mail, they are perfect. You can get glossy or matte and the price is only penny's apart. Matte finish is my favorite! When you go to place your order, it's very easy to select what you want without confusion. I love it! I couldn't ask for an easier experience or a better finished product for ordering my photos of my little girls and filling up my portfolio. If your new to Shutterfly then you can get 50 FREE Photo Prints just for signing up! It's great! Half of my free prints went in my portfolio and the other half went into a photo album and in a few frames! I love it! Click the link or picture below if you would like to give Shutterfly a try. It's free to sign up and remember... Your fist 50 prints are free so you get to try Shutterfly out before you spend a penny! It's wonderful!


Shutterfly 50 Free Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...