Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Getting back into Photography


Most of my readers know that I'm also an Amateur Photographer. I haven't done much with it in a few months but I'm itching to get back into my picture taking. They're seems to be no better time to pick my camera back up then the upcoming season of Spring! I'm a warm weather type of girl and I have made sure that I have stayed in the house a good part of the Winter, being cold makes me sad. I would like to show you a few of my favorite photos that I took last year. I enjoy photographing Nature along with People. Any moment in time that needs to be captured.... I capture it. Below I have posted a few of my favorite Nature Pictures I have taken throughout 2012. You can see more of my photography at autumnbphotography.weebly.com

Enjoy!
Make sure you let me know what you think about my photography in the comments :-)
I LOVE feedback!



I have a Pear Tree in my back yard


The Sunrise in Candler, NC


This momma has her 'Ducks in a Row'



You can find more of my Photography at the sites below, I haven't been on them in a few months so they are a bit behind but I will see what I can do within the next few months :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...