Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Yummy Nutella Dream Cookies

I found this recipe and I knew I HAD to share it with yall! I did a review of Nutella not to long ago and these cookies are sure to bring a smile to my little girl's faces! If you didn't read my review then you can read it here - Why my family is crazy for Nutella! I haven't gotten the chance to make these cookies yet but when i do I may leave out the nuts but I'm sure they will be delicious with or without the hazelnuts.


20110702-cookiemonster-nutelladreamcookies.JPG

Ingredients

  • 2 cups plus one tablespoon all purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup roughly chopped hazlenuts
  • 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup Nutella

Directions

  1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
  3. In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar with an electric mixture until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs. Add cocoa powder and beat until fully incorporated.
  4. Mix in flour mixture until well combined. Stir in hazelnuts and chocolate chips.
  5. Take two tablespoons of dough and form into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
  6. Press a large indent into center of ball and fill with about 1/2 tablespoon of Nutella. Crimp dough on top to seal in Nutella then roll dough gently in your hands to recreate the ball shape. Repeat with remaining dough.
  7. Cover cookies and chill in refrigerator for one hour.
  8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake cookies until beginning to look dry and cracked on top (Nutella will be viscous in the center), 15 minutes.
 Recipe from Serious Eats



307728_Save Big - 240x240

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...