Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pay Just $6.95 for a Personalized Coloring Book for your Kids!

Shop for personalized gifts at Frecklebox.com now.


I don't know about you but my daughters LOVE to color! I'm always getting pretty pictures given to me hourly that have colorful drawings on them. Along with coloring, my girls enjoy finding things that have their name on it. I was never able to find anything at the store with my name on it as a kid. I was always upset because I would find everyone elses name but my own. Autumn is just not an everyday name. Well I guess I didn't learn anything from my childhood because I grew up to name my daughters names that are not on those key-chains and pencils in the side isles of the store.

NO WORRY!

I found a company that offers FREE PERSONALIZATION on anything you buy! I'm the happiest mom in the world right now! Who would of known that you could buy Coloring Books that have your kids name in it and a story to go along with the coloring pictures!

I remember when I was a little girl, my mamaw ordered me a book about a Ballerina and she was able to get it personalized with my name and I was sooooo HAPPY! I can see the little girls all dressed in pink with my name above them in my head right now!

Not long after I had my girls, I looked online to see how much it would cost to find a book that I could personalize for Loran and Jade but all I could find was books that were WAY out of my price range. I wish I would of found Frecklebox back then!

Since my girls have their birthday's in a few months I've been thinking about Frecklebox's Coloring Books


A Personalized Coloring Book only costs $6.95 and I can't think of anything cooler than a Coloring book with my daughter's names on it.... SPELLED THE RIGHT WAY! (That's our main problem with personalized things... The names are always wrong because I spell my daughter's names different than the normal spelling of the name.) With Frecklebox, you get to type in the name you want in the book.

(They also sale Personalized Lunchboxes, Journals, Folders, Notebooks, Stickers and MUCH MORE!)
Here is a boy and a girl coloring book that has been personalized! I love the way they look!









You can get a PERSONALIZED Storybook with your child's name for as little as $19.95!!
Look how cute they are!!!! (They have lots of choices for boys and girls)





CLICK HERE
TO SEE ALL THE PERSONALIZED PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!
(Like Personalized Lunchboxes, Journals, Folders, Notebooks, Stickers and MUCH MORE!)

THEY EVEN OFFER FREE SHIPPING!!!!!


Books and Coloring Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...