Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Quick & Easy DIY Clipboard





Create Your Own
Quick & Easy DIY Clip-Board

My daughters decided to steal my clipboard and every time I try and get it back, I can't find it ANYWHERE! So tonight I decided to make my own. I'm going to have to find something thicker for the back but for now my home-made clipboard is awesome!




I broke a clip off an old store hanger. I found a piece of cardboard from something my fiance bought a few days ago so I cut a big square out of it. Then added some paper!

EASY PEASY!!!

I'm sure it would look better if I painted the clip and trimmed it up a bit but the plastic is to thick for my scissors to cut so I'll have to find some craft clippers to cut it again later. At the moment, I'm very happy with my little creation!

If you need a quick clipboard and don't have time to run to the store, make your own!

If you put alittle time into it and maybe used a piece if smooth wood or hard plastic, This would make a great little gift. You could pair it with some pencils and stationary and give it to a kids and teens for Birthdays or a Back To School gift. Or maybe a friend who enjoys to write and/or draw.

Now that I'm thinking about it....
The options are ENDLESS!
I may have to play with this project a bit and see what I can do to spice things up a bit! 


Get clever in the classroom! OfficePlayground.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...