Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Scholastic Book Review - Lego City - Save This Christmas













I know Christmas is long gone but I recently got an email from Scholastic asking me if I would like to do a review on the books that I recently purchased through my daughters' school, for the Scholastic Parent Page. Out of all the books I bought, Lego City is the only one I could find at the moment :-)
It's Christmas on Valentine's Day at my house! haha



I bought 'Lego City - Save This Christmas' from Scholastic, for my step-son this past Christmas and he loved it. The story is fun and entertaining even for my daughters. MJ laughed over and over at the silliness of the characters and enjoyed reading the story to his younger sisters. I've realized that the Lego people seem to catch the eye of kids from the age of 3 up to the age of 10. In my eyes, it's a wonderful Christmas book for young boys. It doesn't matter if your children play with Lego's or not, they will enjoy the fun action in 'Lego City - Save This Christmas'






Perfect for ~ belly laughing, giving as a gift

Recommended for ~ Boys and Girls

Classroom uses ~ reading aloud, predicting






I got the opportunity to write this review after I purchased the book mentioned in the review from Scholastic. This review is influenced by no other than myself and I received no compensation for this post. 

 


Books and Coloring Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...