Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

In Need of MAJOR Organizing Advice!


18022_Kohl's Valentine's Day Shop - Gifts They'll Love

HELP!!!!

I have a BAD organizing and clutter problem! I've tried many things to keep me better organized but nothing ever seems to work. I've used the plastic totes but then they either end up filled with stuff that I forget I have or I have no where to store the totes and they end up covered in more clutter. I've tried those rolling drawers that come with 3 or 4 drawers but I fill up the drawers with useless stuff just to get it out of my way and it turns into a big mess. Nothing I do works. I've even tried using Feng Shui (I made a post on Feng-Shui and Clutter a few weeks ago, you can find it here) and it works for a bit but then I throw it out the door like everything else. I know some of it is that I have a problem with throwing stuff away and I'm trying to work on that. At the moment, I'm dealing with a home that don't have enough space to hold all the belongings of my family. We're planning on moving soon but I can't get anything done with my house being so confusing. Another thing I'm afraid of is getting to the new house and my organizing problem exploding all over that place as well. I want to have a neat and organized home that welcomes us after a long day but right now it does nothing but stresses me out. I have a beautiful bookshelf that is made of cherry wood and is one of my favorite pieces of furniture I own but not even adding a few cute tote-baskets has been able to keep it from getting cluttered.


I'm reaching out to all of you, my friends, on some advice. How can I get better organized? Are there any products out there that I'm overlooking that will help me out? I've read a book or 2 about Feng-Shui and Organizing but nothing ever clicked in my brain to stick to what I read. Has anybody read or found anything good about keeping a clutter free house?  Any tips or advice would be very appreciated!!
Please HELP me! I'm in desperate need of advice!!!!

18022_Kohl's Gold Star Clearance! Save 60-80%

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...