Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Zutano - New Brand for Children exclusively at Target.com




Target has brought in 6 New Brands exclusively to Target.com!


My favorite is Zutano, a brand dedicated to babies and children from birth to age 4. The clothes are adorable and I can't get enough of the designs! The main design for little girls seems to be Owls and stripes with girlie colors. The clothes and blankets have little cars and trucks on them along with some of squirrels and stripes. Not only do they have clothes in this brand but they have EVERYTHING you would need for a baby, including bedding and room decor. I fell inlove! I'm not expecting a baby any time soon but I my aunt is expecting her second child and a couple of my friends are expecting also so I'm planning on stocking up at Target.com for all the future baby-showers! They've got so many cute things... I don't know what to choose! What do you think about the new Children's Brand at Target.com? Check out the Zutano with the links below.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...