Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Genie Bra - My Review


The opinions in this review belong to no one by myself at My Kind Of Introduction. I was not influenced by anyone or anything other than my experience with the product. I received no compensation for this post.


As Seen On TV

Designed to give you comfort, support and style.


I've been wearing a Genie Bra for alittle over a year now and I couldn't be happier. I received my genie bra for Christmas one year from my mamaw. I'd seen the advertisements on TV a few times before I owned my first genie bra but since I don't buy things from infomercials, I never thought I would own one. The Genie Bra come in packs of 2, One Black and One Nude. The support pads can be slid in very easily for a better lift and coverage.


I love my Genie Bra's! They are super comfortable and look good under any kind of shirt except a strapped-tee. The way the front of the Genie bra is made, your able to wear low cut shirts without an undershirt, which is very convenient. I like to describe my Genie Bra's as having the comfort of a sports bra but the hold and support as an under-wire bra... without the wire! One of the best parts is that the Genie Bra is seamless so you can wear tight fitting clothes without the notice of what shape of bra your wearing underneath. The shoulder straps are also very comfortable and even though I don't have large breasts, I've been told that the hold and comfort is just as good no matter your cup size. The Genie Bra comes in three sizes; XS/S, M and L.



Even though my fiance don't believe that my Genie Bra's are very sexy, I wear them daily. When it comes to being a mom, comfort is my top priority when I go bra hunting.
I recently bought more Genie Bra's since my original ones are starting to get worn out. They run in a price range of $19.99 to $24.99, depending on the store you find them at. I bought mine at Kmart and I'm pretty sure that my mamaw did also. I only paid $19.99 and I received 2 bras! It's such a steal!


The black genie bra is good to wear with dark dresses and sweaters while the nude bra goes great with light color shirts and dresses. Ever since I received my first Genie Bra, I rarely ever wear another bra. The comfort of my Genie Bra is just too good to give up for very long. I believe that if I had matching panties that I would swim in my genie bra! I would recommend the Genie Bra to any woman who's looking for alittle bit more comfort in a bra that will support their breasts no matter the cup size.


The Genie Bra has been seen in Allure Magazine along with Woman's World and is Guaranteed to be the #1 choice in comfort and style.


7 comments:

  1. This bra looks to comfy! I just purchased an Aerie bra and it's pinching me. Can't wait to get it off.
    I'll definitely check it out! Thanks! :)
    N. StyleDecor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome :-) I've never heard of an Aerie bra but I can tell you that the Genie Bra has nothing to pinch you with! I hope it works for you like it has for me!
    Thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I love my bra from Aerie. I used to love bras from H&M but they are cut so weird now so I'm not crazy about them anymore. This Genie Bra looks great. I've never heard of it so thanks for the review to let us know about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! You should really try it out! I love mine and have been wearing it for years!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you liked them! I tried them a couple of years ago in the larger sizes (they do make them up to 4x by the way) and even though I was at the time a 1x in shirts, even the 4x was too small for me. They are awesome for those with smaller breasts but unfortunately us larger breasted ladies don't do so well with them :(

    My stepdaughter has a couple (she's rather slim) and LOVES them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm sorry to hear that The Genie Bra didn't work out for you Katie! :( I don't have the problem of bras being to small for m often but it does happen :-) I'm glad your step-daughter enjoys them. I requested for Genie Bra to make some Neon Colors and they said they would work on it! I hope they make some! I can't wait! They have all kinds of new shapes and designs, maybe one of the new designs will fit better?

      Delete
  5. Hi Autum, Thank you for coming by Oh My Heartsie girl today I appreciate it and returning the favor. I have wondered about these bras, I like your review, I just might have to give them a try. I like comfort.

    Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...