Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, March 18, 2013

To Nap or Not to Nap


(Photo found through google search)
Anyone know why there are 2 Woodstocks?

I stayed up half the night last night and still got nothing done! I'm not sure how that happened but it seems to happen often. My plan was to get some more of my reviews finished but i didn't even complete one post....... Now that I've put my daughters on the bus, all I want to do is go back to sleep due to me only getting 1 hour of sleep last night. (Okay so I stayed up longer than half the night, that just sounds worse) I know if I take a nap, I won't just sleep a couple of hours and wake up to go on about my day. I'll end up sleeping until 1 or 2 pm and I'll be really upset because I slept my day away. I try to set alarms but they won't wake me up. My fiance says that I do wake up to the alarms but I just turn them off and roll back over. I don't remember waking up. Every now and then I'll remember pushing the phone screen, but not always.

I have a sleeping problem. It's as simple as that.
I believe it may be mixed in with my depression problem but I'm still not 100% how big of a problem that is. All I know is that I don't like being around people for a long period of time and some days it's not at all. I cry over everything, I'm tired all the time and can jump from a wonderful mood to a horrible one in just a few seconds. Along with not being able to go to sleep at night and then not being able to wake up in the morning.

ANYWAYS.........

I guess the question is... Am I going to take a nap today or not?

Either way, I will get more of my reviews done and they will start getting posted either this afternoon or tomorrow. That all depends on if I take a nap and what time I get up from that nap if it happens....

I'll let you know how that nap goes

Do you have problems staying away throughout the day? Have any tips for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...