Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Clearing Clutter Challenge


I've been hosting a Cleaning Challenge on my Facebook page from a site that I ran across a few weeks ago. The site is Myhomeideas.com and the Challenge is Clean Clutter in 1 Month!

Well that sounds pretty simple.... It shouldn't take a month to clean and organize your whole house... Should it?

The tasks given are

Clear View
Book Smarts

Toy Storage
Top Drawer
Shoe Storage
Socked Away
Kitchen Catch-All
On a Roll
Clip It
Remotes Controlled
Pantry Perfect
Hip to be Squared
Snack Smarts
Recycling Center
Raise The Bar
Store More
Basket Basics
On Track
Bedtime Storing
Giving Back
Tin Can Revival
Works of Art
Got you Pegged
For Pets Only
Stowed Away
Room for Shoes
Organization Station
Magnetic Personality
Artful Display
Table Talk
Open and Shut

 I've decided that I'm not going to go in order. I will get tasks done when I have the supplies to complete it. So far I've finished one book shelf and had my daughters room almost done until they messed it up again.


I'm not a very strong cleaner so I'm hoping having tasks to get done will help me keep going. 

I would love for you to join me in my Cleaning Clutter Challenge! All you gotta do is click HERE to get the tasks and follow along with me on Facebook HERE or on my blog. I will also be decorating on a budget while doing my clutter challenge. You can learn more about that by clicking HERE.

Post Photo's of your finished tasks on our facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I need to do this! Hopefully I'll have some photos to share on your Facebook page soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I don't like cleaning alone! :-) I like having a cleaning buddy! I look forward to seeing your photos. I'll be posting more soon. I'm not so excited about organizing the closets in my house lol

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you...