Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Home Made Chalk Paint


I got the chance to guest post on a really awesome blog called 'You Brew My Tea' The girl who runs the blog is one of my friends and is a really sweet girl who has helped me out in the past. I was very excited to get the opportunity to guest post on her blog.

Since Spring is finally here I tried to come up with something for the kids to do during Spring Break.

I decided to do my post on Homemade Chalk Paint.
Chalk Paint is a watery paint that dries chalky.

My girls played for hours with their chalk paint!! They LOVED it!

If you would like to Learn how to make your own Chalk Paint, check out my post click here -> You Brew My Tea




Enjoy your Chalk Painting Fun!!!


Making Chalk paint would be a great activity for Spring Break!
You have a WHOLE WEEK to fill up with cool things to do....
Now you have a couple less hours to fill!

If you enjoyed this fun craft you can subscribe to my RSS feed HERE and get Fun Crafts, DIY Projects, Reviews, Giveaways and much more!

Written By
- Autumn B at My Kind Of Introduction -

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...