Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

SwimZip - Mommy Made... Kids Approved


To my surprise, it is over 80 degrees in my house right now!
I'm soo ready for this warmness but I wasn't expecting it today, but no complaints from this girl.

Today I'm here to tell you about a wonderful new company called SwimZip that makes UV Swimwear for Kids that is no only cute but safe. The UV protection in each and every swimsuit lets us, as parents, feel relaxed about our little ones being outside all day in the hot beaming down sun this summer. Most skin cancers are caused by damage from the sun's ultraviolet rays, and the best place for sunblock is on the clothes! The dark color of our clothes is what attracts the sun to us in the first place so if our clothes could protect us, why not take advantage of it?

Meet the Creator of SwimZip



I'll admit that I haven't tried the SwimZip myself but I've heard lots of good things about them and I really wish that they came in larger sizes so my girls could have one but my aunt is having a baby soon and I'm sure he will look simply adorable in a little SwinZip suit!

Here a couple of the swimsuits that you can choose from. They have more options in different styles and colors.
Visit SwimZip today.



If you would like to learn more about SwimZip and see more of their products, use the Social Media links below.


Visit the SwimZip Website
on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...