Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

$4 off Coupon on Max and Ruby DVD


I don't know about you but my kids LOVE the Max and Ruby show! Even though my girls are in Kindergarten and 1st grade, they still enjoy watching those little rabbits run around doing every day stuff.

It may be the 'No Parents' thing (What's up what that? Don't Max and Ruby have a mom and dad? Grandma don't even live with them!)
Or it could be that Max and Ruby do every day things like normal kids.

I found an awesome coupon for $4 off the DVD Max and Ruby - A Bunny For Every Season


Depending on where you shop, you can get the DVD for between $5 - $10
(Max and Ruby Movies run from $9.99 to $14.99)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...