Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Get VIP access to your FAV Brands, Earn Rewards, Donate!

Girls125x125


Want FREE Gift Cards and Other Rewards Or would you like to Donate to a Charity?

Let me tell you about one of my favorite sites that I use almost everyday! It's called Crowdtap. Crowdtap is where you get to connect with your favorite brands. When you sign up, you get to become one of the first people to hear about their new promotions, upcoming events, and what ever else they would like to share to or receive feedback from their most engaged fans.... US! All Crowdtap asks of you is that you share the information that you receive about the brands, to your friends on Social Media. (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, your blog, etc) The more friends who interacts with your WebShare, the more points you earn. You can also earn points for doing fun Challenges, Answering Questions (Not Surveys... Questions) and other cool stuff. (I'll walk you through a few of them below with screenshots )

Once you save up enough points you can trade them in for all kinds of things like Gift Cards and Crowdtap Gear. Or you can trade your points in for Donations to a Charity!

Speaking of Charity's.... When you sign up with Crowdtap, you get to chose a Charity to donate while you earn points! 

Here is a list of a few of the Charity's you can donate to:

Susan G Komen for the Cure - Funds Breast Cancer Research
Pencils of Promise - Helps build schools to developing nations around the World
Autism Speaks - Autism Research and Support Program
American Red Cross
ASPCA
Support Wildlife
Plus many more!


I know it's hard to understand what I'm talking about without seeing it first so I've taken a few screenshots of how to work the site and earn points and I'm going to walk you through a couple things.

WebShare

When on the Crowdtap homepage you have 3 taps on your left.
Click on Quickhits
That's where you'll find the information that your favorite brands want you to tell your friends about. That information is called a WebShare. Read the information and if it interests you then you can share it with your friends by clicking the RED button that says View Content, like the photo below. Or you can skip the WebShare and move on to the next Quickhit.


If you decide View Content, the WebShare will open up another window of the Brand site with more information about what they would like you to share. Once you understand what the brand is telling you then  clilk the RED button at the top right of your screen that says Return to Crowtap and Rate, the window will close. (Photo Below)


The WebShare details will be on bottom on your Crowdtap screen.
It will walk you through the steps you'll need to do to complete the WebShare.

For the most part, You have to write a message the size of a Tweet to explain the information that you just read to your friends. You want your friends to click the link and read the information themselves so make sure your words are good enough to drag them in.
You get the option to send your WebShare to Facebook and Twitter straight from the Crowdtap site. After you send your messages you get a Share Link that you can use on Google +, your blog, an online group your in, etc. Anywhere to get the word out to the right people that may be interested in the information that you are sharing. You get points when people view your WebShare.
(Photo Below)



Photo Challenges

You may get a challenge where a brand or company wants you to share a picture that represents their brand, an upcoming Holiday or pretty much anything they would like to see or hear about. Those are called Photo Challenges.
For Example - I recently got a Photo Challenge from MasterCard. They wanted me to share a photo that shows why I love the city I live in. (Photo Below) I have also had challenges where they requested that when I went Holiday shopping for my family that I take a photo that showed how the store I was shopping in was set up for the holiday I was shopping for and if it was easy or hard for me to find what I was looking for.
I'm in a challenge right now where I have to post a photo of the 1st sign of Spring in my neighborhood... I'm waiting on a flower to pop up.
There are sooo many different Photo Challenges and I have to say that they are my favorite!!

You post the photo right on the Photo Challenge page. You will have a time limit to complete the challenge. You may also have to post your photo on the Brand's Facebook or Twitter page using hashtags. All of this information will be in the description of the Photo Challenge


Single Select Poll

A Single Select Poll is pretty much just a question. Crowdtap will ask you a question and you answer it with the answer options that are posted with the question. Or you may be asked to chose you top 3 answers from a list of options. The questions can be about anything and they are quick and easy!
(Photo Below)


While I'm doing the screen-shots I'll show you some of the Rewards you can trade your points in for at the Store. Don't worry about the amount. Your points will add up quick with the WebShares and Challenges if you do them often. (I would do them atleast twice a week but more often if you can)

Just make sure you complete your Challenges on time and don't let them expire or that Brand won't give you anymore tasks to do!!




Crowdtap may ask you to sample products for them and answer questions about your experence with the product but you need to be in the top levels for the brands to chose you for the Sampling Task.

Generic125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...