Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Get FREE Drawing Lessons sent straight to your email!

How To Draw Realistic Portraits In Just 4 Weeks!

Among me loving photography and crafting, I also have a small love with drawing. I havn't really drew anything in a few years but I have many sketch books on my bookshelf that are full of all the pictures that I drawn through out my teen years. Most of the drawings are of a cartoon like style. I've never been good drawing people. Real people always came out looking deformed and wrong.
I found a program online that offers FREE drawing lessons and I can't wait to start it. The first lesson is sitting in my email, just waiting on me to begin! I never thought it would be so simple to get back to drawing. All I had to do was enter my email in the little box and it wasn't long before I got my lesson! You can learn to draw too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...