Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FREE 16x20 Photo from Sears



Get a FREE 16×20 custom portrait ($84.98 value) at Sears Portrait Studio.
No session fee. Limited one 
 free offer per family per session thru March 31, 2013.









Need crafty idea's to do with your kids? This wonderful eBook: Fun Kids Crafts, is full of over 600 fun kids crafts for any occasion including lots of Unique Holiday Crafts with Illustrations, Printable Templates & Step-by-step Instructions. Crafting with kids can bring a family closer and give you hours of fun and wonderful memories. Click here to step into the world of crafting with your kiddo's!!

I hope to talk to you all in future posts very soon! If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends through. I just made a Facebook Page for my blog, I'm calling it 'The Realm of Freebies, Deals & Fun'. It's very new but I am making sure that it's full of interesting and helpful posts! Click Here to make sure you never miss a Good Deal or Tip by liking our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...