Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Perfect Nonalcoholic Drink for Valentine's Day

I saw this idea on Pinterest a few months ago and saved the picture and have no clue what site it came from but since Valentine's Day is less than a month away I figured it would be a wonderful drink to share with all of you. (If you know what site it is from please let me know so I can link this post to them)


 The directions are super simple

Fill a glass with pink cotton candy and slowly pour Lime Perrier over top of it. (I believe club soda would work also)
The candy dots should form automatically. I haven't tried this one myself yet but I have tried an alcoholic beverage poured over cotton candy and it was delicious and this drink looks so yummy and beautiful!
Let me know if you try this and tell me how it tastes. I will be picking me up some cotton candy real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...