Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream - Review


Disclaimer: I received the product(s) mentioned below complimentary from Influenser in return for my honest thoughts and opinions. All opinions are all my own and may differ from your own. Even though some sort of compensation may have been received, I only write about products that I have personally used and/or believe my readers will enjoy or benefit from. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


When I was a teenager, I wouldn't leave the house without putting on "my face" aka make-up. I would make sure I was photo ready, even if I was only running into the store for 5 minutes and heading back home! Now that I'm an adult and have 2 beautiful little girls, I don't wear make-up as often as I use too, only on special occasions.


I recently got the chance to try out a new Luminous Finish BB+ Cream from Pond's and since I've never used a BB Cream before, I was excited to try it out. When I received the Ponds BB+ Cream, I couldn't believe my eyes! It showed up in a beautiful pink case with a mirror on top! I also received 4 extra tubes of BB+ Cream to give to my friends! I've shared all of the extra boxes but 1, which I will be giving to my close friend Melissa real soon (if I don't forget the next time she comes over). Just days after receiving my BB+ Cream, I sliced my head open and couldn't test out my new make-up :( I had to wait until it healed. When I finally got the chance to use my Pond's BB+ Cream I was extremely surprised at how well it covered my newly healed scar that's right in the middle of my forehead! I could barley see the scar after I applied the BB+ Cream! Not to mention the coverage on the rest of my face is just as wonderful. 

What all does Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream offer?
  • SPF 15 with UVA/UVB Protection
  • Won't Clog Pores
  • Visible dark spot reduction - Start seeing results in 2 weeks
  • It's Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Reduces the amount of products needed during your daily beauty routine!
  • Wonderful coverage of imperfections
  • And gives you Natural Looking Coverage!

Nothings better than having an even skin tone for a natural luminous look!!
Using Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream prevents me from getting sunburned on my face as well as decreasing the risk of skin cancer and the early skin aging that the sun can cause! What make-up does that?! I love it! I couldn't be happier with the results that I received from my new Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream! I never thought that I would want to wear make-up daily again but I was wrong! This stuff is wonderful and has so many advantages that I have now became a fan for life! This summer has been a hot one and I believe the sun has decided to stay around for a while! That just means that I will be protected from the sun damage as well as sunburn!
YAY! This is one happy girl!

I couldn't be happier with my results from Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream!
It's my new favorite goto product on hot summer days as well as when I need a bit of extra coverage!!!


Thanks Pond's and Influenser!

13 comments:

  1. Seems like a really great product! Love the cute case the cream comes in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The case one of my favorite things as well! The inside comes out so I can use it for many more things once I'm ready to remove the BB cream tubes :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really is! I was very surprised and couldn't be happier.

      Delete
  3. Interesting - I haven't heard of this BB cream - that's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's new and just hit stores in July 2013! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm getting older and really need to start using a daily BB cream! Thank you for sharing your experience...It's on my list to try now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! Pond's is decently priced as well so if possible you should really try this stuff out! It's wonderful!

      Delete
  5. I've just added BB cream to my routine LOVE this stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I have Pond's BB Cream, it's now party of my beauty routine as well! I too LOVE it!

      Delete
  6. I've been so fascinated by BB creams. I didn't know Ponds would have one. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! The Luminous Finish BB+ Cream from Pond's just hit stores in July of this year so it's very new! I was very lucky to try it out before it hit retail and I was super excited!! :)

      Delete
  7. Nothing like amazing moisturizer to brighten the day. I love how fresh they feel on the skin and I'm always on the lookout for new options. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...