Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, August 30, 2013

New Designs for Pre-Paid Credit Cards - My Review


Disclaimer: I received the product(s) mentioned below complimentary from the sponsor in return for my honest thoughts and opinions. All opinions are all my own and may differ from your own. Even though some sort of compensation may have been received, I only write about products that I have personally used and/or believe my readers will enjoy or benefit from. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."



I recently got the chance to try out a new Pre-Paid Credit Card from Card.com and you will never believe all the design selections that you can chose from! They literately blew my mind! They're were tons to chose from! I was able to chose any design that I liked... It was a tough choice between Carebears and the Your Love and Luck design, that I finally chose. I'm very happy with my choice, one of my favorite things about my new Pre-paid credit card is that I can set up direct Deposit from Paychecks, Banks, Paypal, etc! When I went shopping and got the chance to use my card in public (other than the online shopping that I was able to do!) People LOVE my card! I've been asked over and over how I got the cool design onto my card as well as had many compliments on my pretty pink credit card! I've happily replied each time: "I got my card at Card.com and you can chose from LOTS of cool designs!" It's been a big hit with all of my friends and family as well as many strangers! The Your Love and Luck design is beautiful and unique - One of a kind - In my eyes (I understand that anyone can chose the same design as me but I like to believe that mine is One-Of-A-Kind hehe) Loran and Jade even like my new card. They said that when they grow up, their going to get a pretty Credit Card... Just Like Mommy!! I love my little girls! They are growing up WAYYY to fast!
The only downfall that I could find about my design selections when choosing my Pre-Paid Credit Card was that I wasn't able to chose a Marilyn Monroe card design, But I did make a suggestion to my contact lady and she was very happy with my Marilyn Monore suggestion and even said that she would mention it to the design team! Super Cool right?! Maybe one day we can log onto Card.com and see a Marilyn Monroe Card Design!!! Let me know if you see one! :) i would get an extra card just to have the Marilyn Monroe card!! She's my idol and I would LOVE to have her on a Credit Card!!! I have PLENTY of photos that can be used :) haha

My card number has been blurred out and removed for privacy reasons

All in all - I couldn't be happier with my new Pre-Paid Credit Card. I'll have to set up my direct deposit soon. I'm thinking about having alot of my blog payments sent over to the card so I can keep using it and not have it canceled! It's too pretty and useful to be forgotten about!
Isn't it pretty?

What kind of Card Design would you like to have?

If you would like to learn more about the new Pre-Paid Credit Cards from Card.com - You can find all kinds of information on their Website!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I too love the different designs on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! There are soooo many choices to chose from, that's the hardest part... picking just ONE design hahaha :)

      Delete
  2. That would make a great gift! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about giving one as a gift!! Great idea!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to get one, but I can't decide on a design! lol That is a neat one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deciding on a design ain't no joke! It's frustrating when you can't pick your favorite haha :) Good-Luck choosing your design! Let me know when you decide! I would love to know which one you chose :) My card has gotten many compliments, I'm sure yours will too! (PS -- It doesn't take long for you to receive your card, Just a matter of days!)

      Delete
  4. I like that you select the design you want, and there are a TON to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take it from me..... Trying to chose the perfect design for yourself is ALOT harder than it sounds! :) No Joke -- I believe I bounced from CareBears to Your Love and Luck for almost an hour!! I couldn't make up my mind but I've VERY happy with my choice! There's something for EVERYBODY!

      Delete
  5. I love a card design with a scenic design of either snowy mountains or the beach.

    Thanks for visiting from the Friday blog hop. Following you right back.

    Danielle
    Royalegacy Reviews & More

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that your design is adorable. I like the idea you get to pick from several choices. I will get a philippines card since I support an orphanage there. Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I teyes for forever to find that card you have. I had zero luck. Can you help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marilyn Monroe please?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...