Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Personalized School Supplies




19 Days until my little girls start heading back-to-school! I can't believe that time has flown by so fast! It seems like just yesterday that my fiance and I was walking Loran into my childhood elementary school for her very first day of Kindergarten! We're now less that a month away from walking her to 2nd grade and walking Jade into 1st! It's a bit sad when you stop and look at all the time that's passed us by...

With school just weeks away, everyone is scrambling to gather up all of the Back-To-School essentials before it's too late! Everyone knows that kids enjoy finding stuff that has their name on it, right? If your child's name is not an everyday popular name, then you know how hard it can be to find personalized items these days that have the right name, not to mention the right spelling as well! Not only have I struggled with finding personalized items in stores for my name but I haven't been able to find anything on retail shelves that match my daughters' names! I knew it was going to happen when I named my girls but personalized gifts were not important when I named my girls.
You can imagine how overjoyed I was when I ran across the company Frecklebox earlier this year!  At Frecklebox, every product is personalized and since your ordering them online... You get to type your child's name the way you want it spelled and the selections are out-of-this-world! You can purchase Personalized coloring books, Growth Charts, Notebooks, Piggy Banks, Stickers, Storybooks, Binders, even Personalized Lunchboxes!!

Personalized school supplies is such a wonderful idea since things end up getting lost soon after school gets underway.

A few of my favorite Personalized School Supplies available through FreckleBox are:

Lunchboxes
3 Ring Binders
Folders
Clipboards
Sight Words
Notebooks
even Chore Charts and Bookmarks!

I bought my girls each a personalized coloring book for their birthday's a few months ago and they were super excited! Personalized school supplies are sure to get the same reaction... maybe even a bit better :)

Put a smile on your child's face this school year with Personalized supplies and not only will you have happy kids but your wallet will also be happy when you realize that it's alot harder to lose something when it literately has your child's name written all over it!

Check them out for yourself at Frecklebox!
Did I mention the FREE SHIPPING?!


Shop for personalized gifts at Frecklebox.com now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...