Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

10 Creative Halloween Costumes





September is the month that family's start thinking about what they may want to be for Halloween. Some people go to the local costume store for their Halloween selections and others get crafty and creative! My family has done both and we're not sure on the plans for Halloween 2013 but I'm sure my daughters have lots of ideas floating in their little heads! I've collected up 10 homemade Halloween costumes that I believe to be super neat! Take a look and tell me what you think!


Paper Dolls from Costume Works



Milk and Cookies from Costume Works




Peanut M&M's from Bead and Cord



Little Old Woman from Faxo



KFC Bucket of Chicken and the Colonel from Funny Cool Halloween



Einstein from Ellen's Photo Gallery



Cabbage Patch Doll from Ellen's Photo Gallery



Where's Waldo from Repeat Crafter Me



Grandpa from Up from Auburn Soul Photography



Thing 1 and Thing 2 - Twins Costume from Ellen's Photo Gallery




New 2013 Super Heroes Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...