This post may contain affiliate links.
View Full Disclosure for further details.
- Cooking pot with lid
- Stove (Adult help needed!)
- Loose Ceylon Tea Leaves
- Fine-mesh strainer
- Hot pads
- Tea cups
- Middle Eastern Spices:
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Cardamom Pods
- Whole Cloves
- Ginger Powder
- Thinly-Sliced Fresh Ginger
- Wash your hands and Grab an adult
- Fill a cooking pot with water.
- Add your spices and heat the water to a boil.
- Remove pot from heat and add your tea to the hot water.
- Place lid on cooking pot.
- Let set for 5 minutes and then strain the liquid into a teapot.
- Serve your Middle Eastern Tea in tea cups.
- (Optional) Add a splash of milk to cool it down & Sugar to taste
**Click photo's below to view posts**
-- Cross Country Cafe --
-- Candy Corn Cookies --