Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Beauty Bag!

Target gives away some awesome freebies!! Earlier this week my daughters brought me a little box with the red and white target all over it. I got excited because I knew just what was inside it! My Target Summer Beauty bag!! When I opened the box I saw the most beautiful little blue make-up bag, filled with all kinds of goodies!! The Goodies Included : Aveeno Daily Detoxifying scrub, TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo and TRESemme Split Remedy Conditioner, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SunBlock SPF 70, a small sample of Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter color Peach Parfait, and a Sample Packet of Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner. Along with a Target coupon booklet for the items in the bag and more! This has to be the best freebie that I've gotten in a while!! I LOVE it! The make-up bag is a beautiful blue with a leaf style design in a darker blue! Prefect for travel or just for a sneak peek in some great products!!
To start getting your own freebies in the mail Check out my Freebie Blog and start LOVEing the site of the Mail Lady!
Freebies, Freebies, Freebies and Deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...