Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Quotes (Updated)

"I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life."
~Louise Hay

"A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears."
~ Woodrow Wyatt


"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you."
~ William Arthur Ward


The best & most beautiful things in this world can not be seen or even heard ~ But must be felt with the heart
~ By Unknown



“Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. Simple in actions & thoughts, you return to the source of being. Patient with both friends & enemies, you accord with the way things are. Compassionate toward yourself, you reconcile all beings in the world”
~Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching



You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one...
~By Unknown



I will be adding more quotes as I see them. It may start out as just a few but I'll keep updating and posting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...