Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, April 6, 2012

My Lake Junaluska Photo Shoot

I had a wonderful Photo~Shoot onWednesday! I took photos of 2 little girls, sisters, and their aunt. It went sooo well! We was at Lake Junaluska in Haywood County. The scenery was very beautiful with the ducks and water along with the trees and buildings. We had a blast and the pictures turned out wonderfully! Now I'm just waiting on a responce from the family so I can make the picture order :0) Im so glad that the pictures come out so good. They have givven me permission to post these photos so here are a few of my favorite shots! :0) Arnt these gurls just ADORABLE????



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...